Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Buying weed from a stranger -- Where to meet and stay safe?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 20below, Jan 9, 2010.

1. Say, for instance, that you know of someone who will sell you weed, but this person is currently a stranger to you since you've never bought from him before and you've never met him in person. And say that you can't get a friend to be with you during the buy. How do you set it up with the seller to meet so you can buy some weed? Do you meet at a public location, go to the seller's house, or have the seller go to your home? Is it safe to allow the seller to come to your home, or is this too risky? If you meet in public, what type of place should you meet at so that you don't get caught by a passerby and still stay relatively safe doing a transaction with a stranger? Should you and the seller share a smoke the first time, so that you know he's not a LEO and you know what kind of shit you're buying? Is there a way to tell whether the so-called dealer is not a LEO? Or is this whole scenario too damn risky?

When you don't know of a dealer through recommendations from friends, it's a really tough situation when you want weed badly and your only option presently is to buy from a complete stranger. But the last thing I want is to get robbed (or worse) or this dealer ends up being a nut job and knows where I live. Or maybe I'm just being too cautious and paranoid?

I've read other threads where it talked about only bringing the amount of money that you need for buying weed, not showing your wallet, buying a small quantity of weed for your first time with a new dealer, having a friend with you, etc. -- so that info was helpful.

Any help and opinions are appreciated! :smoking:

2. I guess it depends on how much your buying. As far as where to meetup I usually just ask the dealer where he wants to meet and go there. I wouldn't really worry about sketchy shit happening if your buying a small amount but it's good to bring a friend if buying more than an oz. from someone you've never met.

3. Just buy a dime the first time.
    Do it somewhere like a park. You can do it under a pick-nick table.
    Tell yourself that losing ten bucks by buying some leaves as better than being robbed or shot or something.
    Just don't go back to him and take the net loss of ten bucks.

4. Go to a public establishment, such as a restruant(pizza place, mickey ds, ect) or something of that nature where it would not be suspsicious to see someone just chilling there for an unknown amount of time.

5. Where do you go to meet the dude you buy from? Does the dude ever come to your home?

6. Honestly, I don't think anything will happen, you just have to have some street smarts. Dealers are in business to stay in business, they don't rob you for 20 bucks (at least not to anyone I know). Take only enough money to buy the green. If your buying an O then yea bring a buddy with you that knows whats up.