Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Buying weed from a new dealer...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by spencerisrad, Aug 9, 2011.

1. So I've been buying my stuff from the same guy for probably the whole time I've been smoking weed (aside from a few other side deals for really good stuff), but recently my guy's shipment has been really low-grade. It's been brown, seedy, nasty shit. SO... I was looking for a new guy. A friend of mine said he has a friend that sells and can get me a gram of Lemon OG Kush for 20$. I was thinking of buying two, but I'm kinda worried it might not be as good as my friend advertised, and I don't want to waste 40$. Any help or advice? I'm new to this and don't know if I'm being ripped off.

2. If your worried about being ripped off, you can get a small pocket scale for $5-$20. Keep it at your house and you can weigh your bag when you get home and find out if your getting the right amount. But usually the 1st time I get a bag off someone I just get a half 8. Then I come home and find out if they actually give me 1.75 or 1.6. The 1.6s I try to not call again lol

3. how about you buy only 1 gram so if it is not as good as your friend advertised, then you'll only be out $20 bucks. And if it turns out to be good, then buy another gram later.:D

4. Find your own dealer don't buy through a friend some of my friends when i buy from them will take a little for themselves but maybe your friends aren't little pricks like mine:D