Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Buying weed for women

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Coldgreenetea, Mar 27, 2010.

1. Ok, so theres this chick....im not interested in her or anything, just old friends from high school and she texted me the other day saying she needed some bud. Of course I will help her out, the only problem is that I am broke as hell right now and I havent picked up any weed in weeks! I was thinking....should I pinch just like a small nug like .5 so I can smoke tonight? I am doing this girl a service, and I am also giving her it at what i buy it for, so she is actually getting a discount. The worst part is that all my friends are out of weed and money, and I know I wont be seeing any green of any sort again until at least April....gah

2. If your not interested in her then she's just another one of your friends. Explain to her your situation. you got a little bud but not enough to have a big ol' smoke out. burn with her if you got the resources, other than that though, don't strain yourself or put yourself in a position you're not going to like later.

P.S. I like your avatar. :)

3. I'd say go for it, sure you might not have herb for a while but at least you'd be doing someone a favor. And hey she might one day return the favor. Ultimately though i'd say it's up to you, i don't know how appreciative she'd be or wether it would be worth it.

4. The thing is, she really would not notice, she doesnt have a scale or anything, and its not like im doing it just to be a dick and jip her, I just want to smoke a few puffs before bed tonight, lately I havent been sleeping well...

5. hmm i was confused then. i was under the impression that you were smoking your weed with her. your talking about pinching her sack? (no pun intended). You dont think that shes gonna smoke you up for finding her buds? thats what my friends do for me when hook em up. Sort of like a common courtesy.

6. Pinch that shit boyeeeeeeeeee

7. if you're picking her up an eighth tax her .5 if a quarter 1g. its totally fair to take a little. OR just split a blunt or two with her.

8. Yes, as far as I know I am not smoking with her, I never have, and really dont plan to. And she has a boyfriend and all, I am just a mutual stoner friend trying to hook her up with some ganj

9. If she won't smoke with you that's lame, and even more reason you can pinch a bit.

10. never pinch a bro, but to some random high school female?

GIVE ME A P GIVE ME AN I GIVE ME AN N . . .

11. if you know shes not gonna smoke you up and has a boyfriend that she could have asked instead, then you deserve that .5

Call it a...win win situation

12. I'd just put a small tax on it mate. Decide how good of a friend she is on a scale of 1-25, and decide what her tax should be.

Sounds like a dick way to do it, but that's how it really is. I'd give my best friend bud for free, but an acquaintance I'd met might find an 1/8 running .5-.6g short. If they get to know me better, they'll get better chronic for cheap. Sounds like a good plan to me.

13. pinch, and tell her that the strain is just really dense if she notices

14. Ok, one more question....

Should I just ask my dealer for a front, then pinch the sack, and deliver to the girl and then pay my dude later?

Or should I get the money from the girl, and tell my dealer the sack is for me, and deliver it?

I like option 1 better, but I dont know if he is cool with me selling his product...really, its just a 1 time thing, I dont sell and never plan to.

OOorrrrr

I could charge her 5 more bucks, and buy a nickle sack?

15. get the money from her and tax that shit. haha

16. depends on how much your dealer trusts you. I'd say the obvious answer is option 2

17. fuck her.

18. Get the money from her first, asking him to front you stuff probably won't happen unless you really know him well. But I doubt he minds if you sell what you get from him, considering he's still getting his money. What's it to him if you get money too?

19. idk, we are friends, smoke with each other all the time, he is chill and has fronted other people I know. idk, maybe im overthinking....I wish I still had my stem stash...I would grind them up and replace the pinched bud with stems, and no im not about to grit their shit lol.

20. go with option 2, pinch it, then deliver it.