Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Buying Weed for the First Time

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BeachStoner, Apr 20, 2011.

1. Yo guys, I might be buying some weed for the first time, personally, and I was wondering if this was a bad deal, because it just doesn't sound right.

So, I've pretty much had no luck finding a hook-up. But then, I got these two kids, saying they no this guy Monty, telling me that he can get me some weed, but the thing is, this sounds like a really bad deal.....

I know it varies by area, but I mean, c'mon, I'm in Southern Cal it shouldn't be that outrageous; but they said he wanted $30 for one gram!!

And when I asked how it was, one of the two kids said "I don't think it's really that great." and I was like, "What; is it like schwag or something??" and he said "No, it better than that." and i replied "So what, like mids??" and he said "Yah.... like mids."

And I told them straight up, I don't think that's a good deal, I probably won't buy if the price doesn't go down..... They just told me think about it and bring the $30 tomorrow.

So, I know that depending on quality and region, you can get a gram for like $10-$25 so.... is this a bad deal or what??

Because I'd rather not smoke than get ripped off......

Thanks in advance for your guys' input.

2. ^BAN this fool

3. I wouldn't pay 30 for a gram of any strain.

4. Nah dude that's horrible. I've gotten a gram of real white widow for 30. Mids should run you 10 a gram, no more than 15 tops. Find somebody sellin heads.

5. Unless he is gunna suck your dick while you smoke it your getting ripped

6. Lol, alright, even with just a few posts I think it's pretty obvious that I shouldn't by that crap. Thanks.:)