Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Buying weed for the first time?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Noooooooope, Dec 14, 2016.

1. so I usually just smoke with friends, but I wanted to buy someone weed for their birthday and I got a a friend of friends number but I'm not sure how to text him.
    Is "hey you free? I wanted to pick up" ok?
    I just don't want to mention weed in the text bc he's a little paranoid, but I don't want to say "can I stop by" in case he thinks I want to hang out, because that's the only time I've gone over before

2. Just call him and ask him casually

If cops are listening to his line it's already too late, he's being a moron if he thinks otherwise (a paranoid moron)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ehh people selling retail amounts of weed getting paranoid over mentioning weed over text are fucking retarded, but call him anyway

• Like Like x 2
  4. Alright I'll just call then, thanks

5. If you be worried about the popo listening in, just use Signal. It's a messenger app that keeps your shit locked down and private. Basically a VPN for your text messages. I use it when I'm doing big orders with my homie and his homie in Colorado.

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app