Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

buying weed for the first time?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 618, Jul 30, 2016.

1. Ive smoked once before but never bought for myself and don't want to be annoying asking my friends for their weed. I have this well known dealers number that my friend gave me to ask for edibles before I started thinking about actually smoking. I straight out texted him if he sells edibles without telling him who I was or how I got his number which I realize now is really dumb to do But he answered me asking who it was and I told him we go to school together and he said he has to ask his friends for edibles but he can definitely get me some weed. So I said ask your friend for me thanks and he never texted me after that. This was about a week ago and I want to text him again today but I'm not sure how I should go about asking. Should I say "hey I have a question" first and then if he responds say how much would an eighth be? I just don't want to sound weird or anything or turn him off because he's the only one I got. I texted this other guy yesterday and we got up to him saying "I'll text you when I'm out of work and we can meet" and then never responding after I asked him how much it would be. So if this guy responds to me and says yeah sure lets meet, I have no idea how the deal goes. I meet him somewhere like the school near my house and wait in my car for him. Do I get out of my car and go up to his or would he come up to me? Also do you think he'll want to be real lowkey about handing me the weed or just hand it to me? I don't want to look sketchy for his and my sake. I just want to look like I kind of know what I'm doing and get this over with so I know what to do next time. Sorry if my questions sound dumb but it's just some of my concerns on how to act since I'm fairly new to the community.

2. Well what I used to do, was just park up on a isolated street, not much traffic, my guy would come to cat make like we're talking or I was dropping something off to him I'd hand him money after he gave me the weed so at the same time and I'd dive away, also how much did it say the eighth was going to cost.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  3. Or what you could do is go with your friends who get the weed and that way it's better so they can introduce you to the guy who sells and it won't be so sketchy the next time you want to buy.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Well the guy I asked yesterday never answered me but Im going to hopefully see how much an eighth from this other guy is.

5. If you have to ask questions like this, you don't need to be buying weed in the first place. Be a kid for goodness sake. Don't start messing around with stuff now and take chances with your future before you even know what being an adult is. I know this isn't what you want to hear, but I really don't give a flip about what you want to hear. I'm telling you what you NEED to hear. It's too easy to get yourself screwed messing around with people you don't KNOW and you don't need any black marks on your record that could keep you from getting a job, getting accepted to college or inhibit you in any way from becoming an adult capable of taking care of yourself. When you become an adult and have a job and support yourself, if you want to smoke...then it's your choice. But for now, be a kid. Kids are not smart although THEY think they know everything in the world. Sadly, you have to live a little life and learn a few lessons before you actually do get any real knowledge. Stay home and read a book and don't take stupid chances with your future over getting a buzz. Get an education and a job and a life...then you can worry about catching a buzz.

TWW (Proud mother of two fine young men)

• Like Like x 1
  6. #6 WakeNBake2013, Jul 30, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2016
    So what you're telling this 19 year old (legal adult) is that he what should not smoke weed because he asked a simple beginner question smh, also who's to say he doesn't have good grade and what have you, we don't even know him personally, for all we know he has A+ grades and is doing very well in school or work, and or both, don't judge someone you don't even know, I thought this was a forum to help fellow herb smokers.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Well just make sure it's weighted right, although with such a small amount it's not that big of a deal, and just be smart about it, meet somewhere that isn't so public and out in the open.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Invest in a scale if buying off the street. Also make sure to look inside the bag and smell if you absolutely can to insure quality. If it's a parking lot pickup and he comes to the window just take it without opening it and leave the area in separate directions. If you find the quality or weight is off you need to text the dealer and ask him to rectify the situation. I can almost guarantee he will try to fuck you at least once but I could be wrong. Some people are honest and some aren't. Invest in a scale

• Like Like x 1
  9. Why are dealers such picky little bitches. Do they want the fucking money or what? No one is going to set up a sting for small amounts so they should take all the business they can get.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Aye well I'm 19 too. Just go with your friends who buy off him, that way it'll be less awkward. Or ask your buddies if they know someone else. I use to buy off this guy who was real sketchy about everything so I quit buying off him.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  11. Im young enough to remember what that was like (it was awhile ago, Im your age though)
    I got my hookup by talking to a guy at the smokeshop, had a gut feeling he smoked so we struck up a conversation, and bluntly hinted at weed. He got the message, and since I was chill and none else was in the store he gave me his guy's number.

• Like Like x 1