Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Buying weed for the first time

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sice, Sep 2, 2013.

1. Not bad for your first pick up, I'd be happy with that, looks like some nice bud to!

2. agree completely.

3. Dont stress it. Best advice

Sent from my PC36100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. looks a little fluffy. how does it smoke?

50 for an eighth is good.

5. I get a quarter for 50 of medical grade :O

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Ahh, I remember my first pick-up. I was nervous; the kid who sold me the dank was a friend of a friend who I didn't know all too well. I thought I was being ripped-off (£20/g of high-mids) but I was a newbie and didn't want to call out someone whom I felt was doing me a favour. Anyway, it was on a Sunday morning in the car park of a local diner (needless to say, there were many nosy old people there, which enhanced my paranoia). I ask him what car he has via text and he tells me. He shows up a few minutes late, pulls up next to my car, hands me the goodies and bids me a happy toking. Driving home, I was sketching out; my head on a swivel, looking out for the police (I was paranoid to the extreme). When I get home, my parents ask where I was and why I was gone so long. I tell them I was dropping off part of a school project at my mate's flat and after they go upstairs, I hide my bud under the dining room carpet. I used it all the next week with a girl who I liked (I pretty much bought the weed just to impress her).

Good job man, looks dank, 3.4-3.5 is usually 60$ over here so I'd say you got a good deal. Enjoy that shit