Buying Weed compared to buying Video Games

Discussion in 'General' started by tehstonerer, Mar 30, 2011.

1. Wushhapoa everybody. I write for a site about toking and playing video games, and in my most recent article I talk about getting high, playing old-school video games, and compare buying weed to buying video games, in a weird manner. Here is a little preview.

"The Nintendo 3DS should be in tomorrow, along with Rayman 3D. As I've said before, the 3DS is pretty mind-blowing when you're high, so I had little choice but to purchase one, and with all the launch titles to select from, I chose the one that is on it's fourth remake.

The other most appealing title? Street Fight IV. Another remake. For the 3DS launch, title after title has been a remake of some sort, or a straight port with 3D effects added. A mids joint with crippy sprinkled in, if you will.

Game companies have been doing this for years. Every generation or so, they manage to release an old critically acclaimed title in a way more up-to-date with current technology, like Xbox Originals on the Market Place, for example. The worst part about it? These digital re-releases and tacked-on remakes have been getting my consideration more than new release retail titles..."

I'd appreciate any constructive criticism on the article from anyone, and I hope my fellow stoner gamers enjoy smoking and reading as much as I enjoy smoking and writing.