buying vapes from ebay?

Discussion in 'General' started by shevanel, Aug 20, 2009.

1. #1 shevanel, Aug 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2009
  2. No man. You're gonna get an inferior vape with all kinds of toxins and lead paint and who knows. Your best bet is to buy from a refutable company, and you'll get a warranty than too so its all good.

i personally have Da Buddha it was $170, has a 3 year warranty and i fucking love it.

3. sorry man, check the link in the OP.

4. haha it wasnt there before, bottom line is just dont buy some shit china made knockoff

Edit: for that price just buy from 7th floor, the makers of the vape.

5. if you buy from 7th Floor (Da Buddha) you get an awesome free pillow-like carrying bag for your vape.... you should at least check what deals the companies have to offer you before you buy for [maybe] cheaper on ebay.

6. Dont forget the free marble pick stir tool!

its Uber handy

7. tru dat!

8. i Checked out the link, it looks like a good deal, comes with the bag and warranty and a free grinder so why not? Id say go for it bro

9. i'm currently going to college and living at apartments right off campus. meaning the package will be delivered either on campus, or some other office type place where i'll have to pick it up. is it a bad idea it order something like this?

10. I wouldn't think so. They're legal to own, because they're "meant" for tobacco. I've heard of people having bongs delivered to college campuses and getting away with it easily. It'll probably come in a nondescript brown box, and it's not like they're going to open it. And even so, vaporizers are so esoteric that the average person isn't going know that it's something you use to get high. ;)

11. Nice, man. I haven't though of any of that. Thanks! I'll probably be ordering one soon...i have such a low will power. but it WILL save me money in the long run...so hmm:devious::rolleyes::cool::D