Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

buying trimmings

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jaycob533, Aug 28, 2009.

1. #1 jaycob533, Aug 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2009
    alright so heres the story, my buddy knows a guy(witch i do to but just am not as close with) that will us 1 ounce of trimmings for $40.an ounce is alot and will last me alot longer than an eighth so i'm probably gonna be getting a sack of that tomorrow.but just incase if you guys have any in-put or say on this that would be help alot.like if i would just be better off buying some normal bud or if trimmings hardly even get you high(with i don't know)but i'm pretty aware it's not gonna taste that great but hey, it's an ounce for $40:rolleyes: so tell me what you think and help me out!
    thanks to everyone @ GC!

edit!!!: this is what i got for $40

Attached Files:

2. you posted this twice XD

3. grind it all up and you won't notice a difference.

4. #5 thunderstruck17, Aug 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2009
    honestly it'll depend on the quality of the trimmings, i've been getting high on some high quality trimmings for a while now i get them really cheap cause the guy is very friendly with me, and i've also heard of trimmings not doing shit at all. i'd say try an ounce, you will probably need to smoke more than buds to get high tho and it'll be a bit harsh so if you can, use a bong or bubbler but its not that bad... i think trimmings are great for joints or blunts when you dont want to sacrifice a lot of bud and you're already high just wanna smoke more :p if its really not strong enough for you make some hash or QWISO

5. Make hash. ^^

/thread

6. honestly i would advise against buying it, leaves should be free. I'm unable to grow myself at the moment, but the growers I do know usually give away most or all of the leaves. If they do sell them, the most I've ever heard is for 10 bucks an O.

7. Make butter or qwiso with it don't smoke that, it will be too harsh.

8. Well sounds even better! lol.

9. Trimmings should be very cheap, 10 an O sounds about right.

10. If it's sugar leaf trimmings that's not so bad. You really won't know much difference in the high.

11. i'm not exactly sure what kind of trimmings they are...:confused: i'm strting to have second thoughts and think i may just be better off buying a nice bag of buds.

12. Canna Butter

I just made some with vapor poo, stems/seeds and shake. I TRIED to smoke the shake, but it was fucking awful... I kiefed it up and made canna butter.