Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Buying: Transportation & The Police.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by takeiteasy420uk, Apr 24, 2012.

1. Okay, so a friend of mine had just picked up £30 and was driving home. His dealer was in the bath beforehand so he had to drive around the block a few times (stupid decision, I know).

Somebody in the flats opposite saw him and rang the police reporting him as acting suspiciously. On his way home, the po found him, pulled him over and searched him. They found all his stash and what not.

I was thinking. I REALLY can't afford to be caught but I do pick-up say once every two weeks. Would it be a safer bet catching the bus in, going to McDonalds (I always eat before & after picking up & to y'know, make it look less suspicious) paying my friend a visit and catching the bus back? :confused:

I know it sounds like a lot of hassle, but better safe than sorry, right? :p

2. Get the dealer to meet you! lol offer to buy him a mcdonalds ;)