Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

buying stuff online

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by flyinsqrl, Mar 11, 2009.

1. ok so i live in an area where its hard to find decent rolling papers and what not, but i want to get some from another site not to mention on here, EODI, everyonedoes.......... but do you guys trust this site? it looks legit and has good prices, sorry gc but you don't carry everything i need :(

so pm me or write in here thanks!

2. This site is fine, I bought a glass pipe here. Shipping was pretty good, it was discreet and I am very happy.

Also rolling papers aren't very controvesial, don't worry.

3. this site's store is the reason i post in these forums. Mini molino bongs are blessings directly bestowed upon Grasscity by God :bongin:

4. well i have ordered from here, but i ordered rolling papers that gc doesn't have from grasscity, but i saw in a thread that they just take your money and don't send your stuff, anyone have this problem, GC hasn't wronged me at all just didn't have what i was looking for :)

5. anyone i just wanna know if its safe that i ordered from grasscity.com? thanks!

6. yee EDIT is legit so you'll be fine

and for your previous post there's always going to be some mistake from any website it's just GC has a forum for you to post it but i'm sure GC is just as reliable as EDIT

7. ohh GC is amazing, just didn't have the papers i was looking for and some other little things, but i found them else where, madprops to both :)

8. It bothers me though that i haven't received any order confirmations :(