Buying stuff from this website

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Kia, Feb 25, 2003.

1. Hey everybody!

I was wondering what your experiences are like of ordering things from here. I ordered some stuff a few weeks ago and I was wondering if everyone in the U.S. got their order okay. I was watching the news tonight and they were talking about confinscating MJ paraphenilia that was being shipped to my state. It worries me because I really want my stuff I sent for. Does anyone know anything about this?

2. Everyone else who has ordered from the City has gotten their stuff with no problems but that was before this crap on the news today came up. I think that just effects things from websites based in the US but I'm not for sure.

I'm going to move this thread to the General Feedback forum and then send a link to Super Joint so he can respond with his ideas on what to expect.

3. I'm not quite sure if he'll be on tonight or in the morning but he will get back to you on this asap!!!

4. Thank you so much for your help!

5. No problem!!!

6. please check you PM for the answer

7. SJ takes care of his customers.. Guaranteed!

8. what state was that?

9. Iowa but I think it is happening all over the U.S. as well

10. Hey-just wanted to share the fact that I got the things that I ordered today. I got some really cool pipes-5 of them! I'm so excited. I'm smoking out of the so pretty glass one and its so neat to see the smoke inside of it. Anyway toke on!

11. Cool for sharing it with us! Enjoy and peace!

SJ