Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

buying stuff from grasscity

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mikesmoke, Sep 16, 2010.

1. hey when i buy stuff from grasscity does anything on the package show its smoking related when its sent, i need to buy a pipe and i dont want anyone i share the mailbox with to know i got it, and one other thing does it say its sent from grasscity? just wanna make sure before buying. thanks

2. I've only ordered a few things from them. But both times they showed in in either a plain brown envelope or plain brown box

3. Then you get a box in the shape of a bong with potleaf print on it.

4. Yeah, there's a huge pot leaf sticker on the box.

5. they send you a normal packet

6. lies!!!

7. The box looks like any other plain brown box. There is no mention of "grasscity" on the box either. The only alarm might be the fact that the sender is from Amsterdam. That being said, I think you will be fine.

8. Anyone care to share what they've bought?? And were they happy with that they got?? :)

9. Overall, I've bought a nice spoon, a scale, a grinder, some papers, and probably some other stuff....but I can't seem to remember it right now. The GC shop has really expanded in the past year or so, and you can get some pretty nice stuff on there too.

I am very pleased with my purchases from the store.

10. I've ordered multiple things from the city. (bong, screens, sliders, replacement percs, papers, ETC). I've always been satisfied. The only problem i've had, was the bong I ordered was out of stock and it said it was in stock. So, I had to wait a decent while before the problem was resolved and I was sent another bong. But, I still got a bong, so it was all good. The packaging is just plain brown packaging.

11. I just order the medium bong! Hopefully it's a good one cause apparently it was the last one in stock! :hello: Got the email this morning saying it got shipped! Hopefully it gets here before 2k11 comes out!!