Buying Seeds

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by makavelii18, May 28, 2009.

1. Hi, First off, I am very skeptical about buying seeds for a number of reasons. One, where they come from is totally anonymous. How do i know my product will be garunteed. Also i Am worried about the government detecting that i have purchased seeds. Could they track me and bite me if i have a party at my house looking for a plant? or find me buying some buds on the street and cathcing me in my car. or even worse wait for my plants to grow and bust me. I'm sure there are safe sights, but i have not really known where to look. i would not use non-personel testimonies cuz well, money can get somebody to say anything.

2. Marijuana Seeds - Worldwide Marijuana Seeds or Cannabis seeds Marijuana Seeds
    I usually go with ww first,unless they dont have what im looking for,then I try attitude.ww is a little more exspensive but they have a guarantee,and you get the seeds usually within a week to the US.ive been ordering seeds for about 10 years,never been busted.just dont send them to your grow location,but thats really a no brainer.

3. Sounds like you should stick to tomato plants... In any case, Attitude and HGS are great sources.