Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

buying seeds

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 2good4u, Feb 9, 2009.

1. im not sure if this is the right section sorry if it isnt. well i wanna know if theres site i can buy seeds online without having a credit card. i have paypal though.

2. PayPal now has those little debit type cards they will send to you to use your PayPal like a bank account of sorts, and the debit card like a credit card. Dunno if anywhere accepts PayPal.. I'd just try to get the little PayPal card, or like.. A prepaid visa card from Wal-Mart of something =/ -shrug-
    Sorry if I was no help :(:(

3. thanks for the help never thought of getting a prepaid one

4. Its better to get a prepaid card because they are harder to track down than paypal and other sources of payment

5. I heard that when you order seeds online you get put on a special list that the government has..is this just bs?