Buying seeds.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by andreavila9222, Jul 25, 2017.

1. Hi guys i am looking for a good site to buy seeds. And i am from usa RI any opinions will be welcome thank you

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

2. Haven't bought myself, but from all the forums and other sources I've read nirvana seeds is very reliable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. The vault is pretty good ordered from them had no problems

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  4. I am not sure but i think on nirvana they dont sell 1 or 3 just 5 up

5. I'm going to recommend attitude seeds. Every seed I have gotten from them germinated, and their the quickest seed bank for delivery I've had so far. I ordered from nirvana before, seeds arrived and everyhring but my issue was the germination rate. I was batting like 25% and literally every seed from attitude has germinated. I can't definitively say it was nirvan's seeds, but I don't think it was all me

6. Single seed centre is my go to place.

7. Original seeds is great
    If youre canadian we have:

True north seed bank
    Uppercanadaseeds

Both of those have never given me trouble and it was quick

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

8. Msnl deff go to had my order in 5 days in USA

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. I used the vault once seeds never even popped. Paper towl germination

10. This bacth i went through amsterdammarijunaseeds.com got my seeds in less the a week in NY

11. Gyo seedbank has a bunch of different genetics from different banks i prefer humbolt and dutch passion strains ima sativa dom fan just got some blue dream powerplant purple trainwreck and 3 freebies cost me 100$ shipped airmail for all fem photos 12 seeds total

• Like Like x 2
  12. I was looking on gyo and i problably will send from gyo. Ty bro