Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Buying seeds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Thatdudeyaknow, Jul 16, 2017.

1. Hey guys I'm kind of new to the smoke scene and I want to start growing my own, the problem is I live in in new York (up state not the city) and I'm worried about buying offline. Should I go through with it or not?

2. The answer to your question is based on a number of factors including:
    - Have you really thought this through? If you just started smoking it's probably a better idea to wait before you just start a grow.
    - As for the seeds, it depends on the strain of the seed you want. Certain online seed-banks either don't have or have week genetics for some strains. There are plenty of good places to buy online, but you have to know what you are looking for.
    - Where are you growing. If you're living in a highly populated area, like an apartment or condominium, then you will need to take extra precautions when starting the grow.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Possession of seeds is a non criminal violation in NY.

It's not a big deal, but I will say this, pay the extra money for guaranteed delivery. If it gets confiscated they will resend your order using another method.

4. I recently bought some from cannabis-seeds-USA.com and it was a good experience. Fair prices, FAST and free shipping(in my mailbox in 2 business days). I would recommend them but their selection is very limited. I believe they are based in Florida.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I'm pretty damn sure that having something shipped to your house is nearly impossible to get you in trouble unless it was a setup to begin with (Which it 100% would not be if you bought from a known seedbank). The reason being any asshole could say "Hey I hate that guy jeff let's go send some illegal drugs, weapons, etc to his house and get him locked up for years!". So having it shipped really shouldn't be an issue I think. Pretty sure the worst thing that could happen is customs seizes it before it's shipped to you and you receive a notice that it was seized or something.

Remember these seedbanks are running a business and it's in their best interest to get em to you and they typically do a good job.