Buying Seeds?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by PresidentObama, Sep 9, 2012.

1. Hey blades, Just built my first grow room. I've got high hopes and I think I'm ready to start growing. It's now time for me to order my first seeds and start germination. Any suggestions on a good site to order seeds from that is very discreet with mailing. Also any suggestions on a good beginner strain that is dank. I was thinking trying some AK. thanks ahead of time fellow blades.

2. Attitude Seed Bank.

3. cool. I'm assuming it would be smarter to have them mailed to my friends house or are they that discreet its no problem to mail to my own place.

4. Sooo your willing to get your buddy into trouble but not you? I bet you that your buddy turns you in the second they get him in a room :)

To answer your question though comes in a envelope that says gifts on it. Takes about 2 weeks to get. Most on here use The Attitude. Usually you get several free seeds with your purchase more you spend more freebies you get. I have quite a collection going of free seeds in my tin.

5. my buddy said i could mail them to his house since he doesnt have a grow room...just was wondering if it mattered or if it was even any safer.

6. If your buddy doesn't grow and he is cool with you having them sent to his place then do it! The most that will happen is that customs will confiscate them and send you a letter saying they are confiscating them.

7. Vouch attitude seed bank. Ordered mine w/ the Tshirt option and Crush proof case. Made it to my spot with no trouble. I'd wait 5 or so days til the September offer starts... get you some extra seeds. Good luck and dont be concerned about buying w/ a card you own..

8. I like single seed centre because I can get different types of seeds for a good price.

9. oh shiz...september offer is live o.o ......excuse me ... * grabs a shopping cart *

10. [quote name='"rhapsodyrcks"']Attitude Seed Bank.[/quote]

Like rhapsody said and many others would agreed attitude is a solid one.
    I have always ordered from herbies and had good luck.
    Herbies also has a separate site for single seeds.

11. Has anyone ever used Nirvana for seeds?

12. I have used there seeds before but never bought from them.

They have a pretty good selection.

13. Attitude Seed Bank DEFINATLY

President obama i sent you a pm

14. [quote name='"PresidentObama"']Has anyone ever used Nirvana for seeds?[/quote]

Just sprouted some Aurora Indica and Snow White.
    The few times I've managed to buy the SW I was always happy so I wanted to try it out.

Have heard many good things about the Aurora Indica. DrHell2pay talked about how it was one of his favorites.
    And I've always heard good things about Nirvana itself.

15. [quote name='"M3DICIN3MAN420"']

Just sprouted some Aurora Indica and Snow White.
    The few times I've managed to buy the SW I was always happy so I wanted to try it out.

Have heard many good things about the Aurora Indica. DrHell2pay talked about how it was one of his favorites.
    And I've always heard good things about Nirvana itself.[/quote]

Sweet that makes me feel better about it. I also wanted to grow some aurora.