Buying seeds online.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Lawlerskates, Apr 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Lawlerskates, Apr 16, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2016
    Hey guys, I was looking for some AK-47 seeds and stumbled upon THIS site which has 10 free AK seeds with every order. Anyone know if this site is reputable? What seed sites do you use? Thanks!

2. Havnt used that one before. But in regards to getting Seeds to your doorstep I can recommend The Vault, herbies, Nirvana (their freebies suck), and bonza. The only thing about bonza is I did not like how they package your seeds.

• Like Like x 2
  3. This may be a stupid question, does anyone know if seed shops usually have 4/20 sales?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Sometimes. You will just have to check around. And I've never heard of that seed bank. You could probably google for reviews.

• Like Like x 1
  5. the vault cannabis

6. HI, there!

I am Thomas the Marketing-Manager from Serious Seeds.
    I checked the site (=marijunanaseedshop.com) and those seeds are FAKE...those are NOT genuine AK-47 feminized seeds produced by us.
    We created AK-47 in 1994 and any other company selling seeds with that name is selling a cheap knock-off.
    We have an official sholist on our website, see here: Shoplist Worldwide
    All shops on this list sell original Serious Seeds genetics.

Seriously, Thomas.

• Like Like x 1
  7. A cheap knock off? Couldn't anyone make the cross? How can you tell these seeds are "fake"? You made a bold claim in a world where there are thousands of strains and more getting created constantly. Lots with different names but same genetics.

My Journal

• Like Like x 2
  8. #9 Lawlerskates, Apr 26, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2016
    I'm glad I didn't order any seeds yet! Thanks a ton for the info. My favorite strain is AK-47, though I'm not sure I was getting the original genetics. If I order AK-47 I'll be sure to order from Serious Seeds.

*EDIT*
    Unfortunately, Serious Seeds doesn't ship to the U.S. I guess I'll just have to settle for AK-48 from Nirvana.

9. HI, Whack-a-Mole!

That is very simple....there are a lot of cola-drinks on the market, but there is ONLY ONE Coca-Cola!
    We created (=bred) the strain AK-47 in 1994 and had the name trademark-registered as well.
    AK-47 went on to win more than 20 awards in different Cannabis competitions around the world and gained a worldwide reputation in the growers community.
    Unfortunately with a successful product you will get copy-cats.
    There is some bad shops out there selling there own inferior seeds (--> which we know from complaints we received from people growing them!) under our trademark registered names (e.g O.S.B=Ontario Seedbank...they are crooks), that went so far that they even copied our old packaging.
    We therefore changed it and have now an individual serial-number on each pack, so we can identify when it was produced and to which shop it was sold. We also put a special seal-sticker on each pack, so the seeds cannot be switched.
    We work hard to produce stable and uniform genetics of the highest quality and have won more than 70 awards in the last 20 years with our genetics, therefore it hurts when somebody is exploiting that reputation we built in such a long time.

Seriously, Thomas.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Any possible way you can get that original formula to the United States? For a price?

11. Gorilla seeds ship to anywhere , good reliable and fast service , pick n mix seeds or buy full breeders packs ill see if I can find ak-47 for you

AK47 Feminized

Plus you always get freebies

If life gives you lemons
    You make lemonade

12. HI, Lawlerskates!

You are welcome!
    I was in the thread by coincidence to check the credentials of a grower who wants to be a testgrower of our strains.
    Since i know that we hardly can produce enough AK-47 feminized to fulfill our retail-demand, I was shocked to see somebody offering AK-47 fem. for free with an order. At the same time I knew it couldnt be our original seeds, but had to be an inferior copy.
    AK-48 from Nirvana is the same...its a cheap knock-off...when they released it, they called it ak-47 and after we contacted them they had to rename it and chose ak-48 (shows their creativity...lol)

You can simply order from on of our official resellers who ships to the USA.
    in your case we can recommend Choice seedbank:
    Serious Cannabis Seeds | The CHOICE Seed Bank

Seriously, Thomas.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Thanks again for the info! I guess I know where I'll be ordering then. :)

14. HI, Lawlerskates!

At the moment all resellers are out-of-stock of AK-47 feminized, because we had some production problems and the last harvest was very small, so we could not deliver to reseller shops.
    We kept the littel stock for ourselves and now sell AK-47 fem. exclusively at our own website, which does NOT accept orders from the USA.
    Send me an e-mail to info@seriousseeds.com and I will try to assist you to find a way to your desired AK-47 fem. seeds.

Seriously,
    Thomas.

• Like Like x 1
  15. @thomas is your chronic the original ? Iv not had chronic for a good while

If life gives you lemons
    You make lemonade

16. Hey Serious Thomas. I can't argue, but was curious. Sounds legit and thanks for sharing the numbers.

My Journal

• Like Like x 1
  17. #18 Lawlerskates, Apr 26, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2016
    Hi Thomas, Thanks for the offer. I know I'm going to buy seeds, but I don't know when. Do you think it would be fine to refrigerate or freeze them for when I'm ready? Or would it be best to order them fresh?

Tremendous! I'm tempted to pick up some chronic as well.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Hi, Duke Nukem! (i played that jump-and-run game on my PC when i was a teenager...lol)

Yes, definitely!
    We also created the CHRONIC...the original comes ONLY from us!!!
    Its by far our biggest yielder and she grows huge, glistening with trichomes (see pics)

Seriously, Thomas.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  19. Awsome thems going on the next order, thems some beasty bushes deffo wish my back yard looked that good thanks for the help pal , and Yeh I grew up playing the Duke nukem games also .

Thanks for the speedy response

If life gives you lemons
    You make lemonade

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.