Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Buying Seeds online

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SocialSmoker213, Nov 10, 2014.

1. #1 SocialSmoker213, Nov 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2014
    not living in a medical state, how safe is this, you still need ID for a PO box so that doesnt make me feel much more comfortable, well i still got till may until i need them anyways. 
    been looking at -seedsman 

2. dont worry the cops wont come kick ur door in if anything happens customs will take them

I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather,not screaming in terror like his passengers

3. I just have them sent to my house.  They come very discretely.  As the above poster said, the worst that can happen is customs seizes them.  That doesn't get you in any trouble unless you tell customs you want your seeds.  I usually buy with a credit card, but lately these have triggered fraud alerts.  You may have to tell the credit company about the purchase to get it approved.  No biggies, they bill very discretely.  It's fairly foolproof.  I'd purchase stealth shipping- you may pay extra or order a cup or shirt, and replacement insurance in case customs seizes them.  Don't be cheap on the shipping.

4. Just order from a reputable seedbank and it should be fine. Gorilla will resend seeds in till they make it without purchasing a stealth option. The Vault and Herbies are a few more good options. 

The worst I've heard about is them taking your seeds and sending you a letter saying they removed contraband from the package or sometimes they just don't send you anything. 

In the meantime since you don't need them right away be sure to enter in the competitions in the advertising section. You might walk away with some free beans. 

5. awesome thanks guys