Buying Seeds online, sketchy? (Illegal State)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by officer69nasty, May 21, 2018.

1. I've been considering on buying seeds online from a seed bank but i live in a state where Marijuana is illegal, I'm just worried that once i placed my order and customs seizes it, I will get in legal trouble. Do you guys live in a illegal state and had zero trouble on ordering seeds online?

2. There are like 100 posts about this. I'd use the search button, you'll find tons of info. I personally have used MSNL. You can catch good strains on sale pretty often. Also, free seeds with every order. Fast shipping to US!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. You won't get in trouble. The worse thing that will happen if customs does seize them is you get a letter stating what was seized.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Order from a seed bank in the US so you don't ha e to worry about customs .

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Growers Choice in CA will get you seeds within 10 days, both autos and photoperiods.
    Mephisto (autos only) ships from within US.
    Most present US seed banks overcharge, have poor selections, or have too many seeds in one expensive packet.

6. #6 philipboykin, May 21, 2018
    Last edited: May 21, 2018
    I've read recently with the same predicament as yours. What you do is find a supplier that is well known for their discreet sending. There's a lot of suppliers out there that offer this kind of answers. Just be wary on where you purchase them. Or you can try using an intermediary like royalseedbank.com, i think they offer this kind of service. I'm not 100% sure though you can however ask them just to be safe.

7. The only danger of ordering european seeds by US customers is that they will be confiscated by customs.
    They can sometimes take a month to arrive.

There is no legal danger, otherwise your worst enemy could send you seeds, notify cops, and you spend time in jail.

In theory, jeff sessions could spend tens of thousands of dollars investigating your purchase, subpeona the foreign seed bank, and might discover that you used your own credit card. In reality, even jeff sessions has better things to do, and the chain of evidence would be highly suspect.

8. Well, I guess you got a point there. Agencies will never exhaust their resources just because you bought seeds online. I agree, unless your enemy knows that you're planning to buy seeds and notify cops, you won't really get in legal trouble.

9. For a US seedbank, try DC Seed Exchange. Great service and you can pay with cards online. I’ve done a few orders so far.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I would not recommend a US seedbank. You are in there customer database which can be had fairly easily by US authorities but they have no access/jurisdiction to overseas customer databases.
    I suggest you call your credit/debit card customer support first and tell them you are planning an overseas purchase and since it's not something you normally do, don't want your card declined for security/fraud reasons. Cards get declined for that quite often and they can fix it so it won't be.

11. #11 Headhunterpipes, May 31, 2018
    Last edited: May 31, 2018
    Growing Pains .

First I am retired and can afford to just take off to some other state where Cannabis is legal .
    I use to live in Oregon and have friends there that I can get clones or plants and seeds from plus there is allot of places to buy seeds and plants legally.......
    One company that I have dealt with is Ricks Monster seed ..

That is ok in less your looking for certain strains that are not that common , for me it was amnesia haze and I bought the seeds from a country in Europe.

Now the state I live in is legal to smoke and grow in but illegal to sale seeds or clones/plants.

For you, you might consider a specialized strain that meets where and how you are going to grow and harvest Cannabis without anyone finding out .
    For those strains I normally buy out of country ...

If you haven't grown weed before and you plan on a growing outdoors this season ., your burning daylight as in its getting late this season to try to have a successful out door grow and harvest.
    You know its easy to grow weed but getting a good harvest is a different story.

If you have money to invest, weed is going for cheap in Cali, way way cheap .
    Way less risk then growing and you can pick up a pound for about 500.00 bucks .
    Good luck .