Buying Seeds Online... several questions?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Hollywood247, Jun 21, 2007.

1. ok so i know many of you have bought seeds online, i just have several things i am trying to figure out:

1. are the companies you all buy from in europe or canada, and which are safer? is there anyway you can get in trouble if you are found with the seeds or the package is intercepted? i know they are said to be sold as a souvenier, but are they also considered paraphenalia, which is illegal? i hate to be paranoid but my mom is in law enforcement and i grew up with the paranoia lol.

after all this, are there any companys you all recommend to be very reliable and discreet? sorry if this is in a post already but im so tired of searching, help a newgirl out huh :)

2. i bought my seeds from seedboutique.com

i heard that they had a lot of good reviews and bought from them and so far they're great. the british btw.

and the customs people have a lot of other stuff to worry about like bombs n shit so if they do intercept ur package which is extremly rare theyll just confinscate the seefs and send u a letter
    they wont arrest u or anything