Buying seeds off of a website

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by XxGanjaToker420xX, Oct 17, 2014.

1. I'm thinking about growing and I need to get seeds but I want to buy them off the internet. What are some good trustful websites?

Smokin' blunts on the block

2. Depends where you live canada, U.S. Or UK?

Sent from my spaceship

3. #3 letsmokeasweet, Oct 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2014
    II tried getting some seeds. Did all the bullshit signed up. Picked the seeds. Filled in the blanks. Ended up not getting it because my credit card would not approve over sea's transactions
    Sucks....I didn't want to call the credit card company and be like yea "im trying to buy some weed seeds....."

4. Here's how to make it happen. Get a Greendot Money Pack card from Wal-Greens or CVS or wherever else you can. I know Wally Ass don't sell them anymore. Load x$ amount on it and load it to your paypal account. If you don't have a paypal card, you need to get one.

Go to Attitude seeds and order all the seeds you want. Use the paypal card to checkout. No hassle, no worries. Wait 9-12 days for your seeds to arrive.

I would be negligent if I didn't forewarn you though: Growing cannabis is very addictive. It becomes a very rewarding hobby if you have some patience. 

5. [quote name="RedganjaDown" post="20805083" timestamp="1413933932"]Here's how to make it happen. Get a Greendot Money Pack card from Wal-Greens or CVS or wherever else you can. I know Wally Ass don't sell them anymore. Load x$ amount on it and load it to your paypal account. If you don't have a paypal card, you need to get one.

Go to Attitude seeds and order all the seeds you want. Use the paypal card to checkout. No hassle, no worries. Wait 9-12 days for your seeds to arrive.

I would be negligent if I didn't forewarn you though: Growing cannabis is very addictive. It becomes a very rewarding hobby if you have some patience. [/quote

I already have a GreenDot and use that to buy stoner stuff off of sites just to be careful of shit. But I can't wait to grow I already got everything set up

Smokin' blunts on the block

6. ^^^^^ that's what seeds are; stoner stuff. Attitude has always run my paypal card successfully.

7. Ali Bongo Seeds. They are the cheapest and don't charge for shipping. I have never had a shipment confiscated and they always show up 8 days later! Check them out...

8. Fuck a seed, get local clones.

9. Always know what you are getting with seeds and you know for sure that you are not introducing anyone else's mildew or pests...

10. That and clones are tough to come by in non legal states.

11. To avoid making a Paypal account/ getting a PayPal card, get a visa gift card. Most websites allow you to use them to purchase various items. Check before buying the card though.

12. Yea get a prepaid card if your suss about your credit card record. Attitude have always been good to me. Theyll resend your seeds if you pay for guaranteed super stealth (16 pounds).

13. Gorilla seed bank
    The vault seed bank
    Peakseedsbc
    Oregon green seed
    Herbies

^my trusted sites