Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Buying seeds in Colorado?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by mrSmokesAllDay, Jan 10, 2010.

1. Does anyone know a good store to buy seeds in Colorado, preferably near Denver? I have seen very few websites list that they actually sell seeds and would like to hear from anyone who knows of a good place to go. Looking for variety and value mostly. Thanks GC!:smoking:

2. I haven't found any dispensaries that sell seeds. The disp I go to said they used to carry them but people only wanted clones so they stopped carrying seeds. They did say that you can order from a site over seas or in canada. I ordered some feminized seeds about 10 years ago (before I was 'legal'). Got them okay and they grew some dank!! I even tried to grow two about a month ago and one still sprouted after 10 years in my seed jar.

The thing with seeds is they are expensive for good strains. Even more for feminized seeds. Usually you have to order 10 seeds, not just one. Is there a reason you don't want to buy clones from a dispensary? My disp has good (they claim, I haven't yet tested) strains of fully rooted clones for usually $15-$30.