Buying seeds but ... need help

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Formal, Jul 8, 2011.

1. Planning to buy seeds from grasscity but i lost my credit a few days ago from breaking up some bud. on it and mis-placed it somewhere.

I was planning to call up my mom and ask if i can use her credit card but the thing is .. IS IT SAFE?

2. just buy a prepaid, no need getting your mom involved even though its fairly safe but credit card fraud happens all the time

3. yeah.. make sure you cancel your lost card.

4. Yeah i was gonna buy a pre-paid but the min. is $10 plus a extra $5 for activation /: .

but it's safe to buy with my mother's credit card right? and I always tell her Im gonna use her credit card but it's for shoes lol.

5. She might want to know why your "shoes" came from the UK.

6. I'm Asian, shes Asian plus she won't really care. I gotten stuff with China, Iraq and other places from online.

So do you think it's safe if i use my mothers? because i don't have time to find mines or report my as missing and get a new card.

7. Dude what the fuck. dont use your moms credit card what is wrong with you. are you 13?

8. 18 and i lost my card.

I'm just gonna buy a pre-paid because it might not be safe?

9. Show some respect for your mother and get a prepaid card. Make sure it's eligible for international purchases.

10. Yeah i respect my mother and decided not to use her credit card. I'm going to purchase a prepaid today or tomorrow.

11. Make sure you buy a prepaid that works internationally.

12. Yeah i am. I'm pretty good GreenDOT is?

13. You could check if they take cashiers checks.

14. The thing is, buying seeds online is pretty safe, but you'd be surprised what credit card companies look at to set your interest rates. If people who have bought from your seed company have bad credit history, they could actually hold that against your mom. I know of people getting their rates upped for the reason that "people who patronized businesses you frequent have shown to have a poor payment history....blah blah blah." Like everyone said, don't use your moms card. For her legal safety, for her financial safety, and just to be a trust worthy dude.

15. Greendot isnt international...

16. Dam, thats hella whack. :/ .