Buying Rec Weed in Colorado as a foreigner?

Discussion in 'General' started by NexusInnit, Jul 22, 2015.

1. Hey, I'm new to this forum so not too sure if this is the correct place to post this.

I'm from Ireland and I will be heading to Colorado next year, I was wondering will I be able to buy some recreational Weed while I'm there or do you have to be a US citizen?

2. I'm fairly certain you just need to prove you are 21 or over. However I don't now any non citizens who have tried.

3. I'm not sure as I don't live in Colorado, but seeing as how I can waltz right over there from my state where it is totally illegal and buy it without any problems then I don't think you will have any problems. Like SIRSOG mentioned, just be able to show that you are 21 or older.

4. check out weedmaps.com its like a tourists guide to CO head shops lol i was just out there smoked some good shit from Central Denverhttps://weedmaps.com/dispensaries/in/united-states...
    i was 3 blocks down from the clinic on colfax, visiting freinds and getting baked out of my mind for a month ...ahhh good times

Good Luck On your weed journey
    May the Weed gods bless you with fat Dimes lol :)

Mike

5. Consider where you wish to head to in Colorado the "New Amsterdam" with a green light district. If you can correlate you can find the weed for 21 and over prices. Medical dispensaries accept 18 year old citizens still, with different red card validation. So yes, even nonresidents of the state can acquire weed for recreational prices (taxes up the ass, so represent yourself or get dicked).

Treating illnesses with medicinal herbs has always been at a low cost to the consumer, regardless of insurance options and plans.

6. You can't get a red card unless you live in colorado though

And there are cheap rec shops. Here in Boulder you can get a grab bag (just means you do not select stains) of very good weed for 12 an 8th in one shop lol on the flip side you can get just ok stuff for 35 an 8th in another... just depends on how willing to shop you are.