Buying pipe online

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by randomcop, Dec 7, 2012.

1. I don't have any head shops near me so I decided to buy a pipe or bong online. My mom is always home so I can't have it mailed to my house so I'm mailing it to my friends house (we have the same last name and live in the same neighborhood so they get our mail mixed up all the time) with my name on it. They'll just tell him to take it to me. I have an amazon gift card that I'll be buying it with.
    But does anyone know if they'll require you to sign it or something like that?

2. Are you buying it on Amazon then? It probably depends on the buyer. Ask them what kind of shipping they use and whether you'll need to sign for it.

By the way, if your mailman/lady notices your name on the package and knows that mail between you and your friends house gets mixed up a lot, he/she might just deliver it to your house. :p

3. True, I might just send it with his name and have him tell his parents I'm buying a christmas present for my parents and mailing it to their house so they don't see. He will probably be home from school to get it before they're home from work anyways.

4. And does anyone know what kind i should get? I could only find a few pipes

5. Go to an auto supply store and buy a male and female brass gas fittings. 1/4" hose x 3/8" thread. Get a stainless steel hose clamp and cut off enough to make a screen. File it round or use a grinder to make it fit and get some 1/4" gas line for the mouthpiece. It gets hot plus brass is hard on teeth. There you go, a hitter that no one recognizes as a hitter, it looks like auto parts.

6. Dude that has nothing to do with anything op's talkin about... Lol

7. What the fuck?

8. No probably not. However when I was 16 the first time I got caught up....I had gotten carried away with sending shit to my place "weapons smoking tools papers u name it" but I ordered blunt raps and a dugout an it came in a fat package so the mail man had to bring it to the door. :sad:

9. The product sounds good on paper but it's pretty much a rip off. Better off just keeping it in a mason jar for large storage or for portable storage a pill container works great. Peal the label off though of course :p

10. Age police will be bashin the door of this thread down very soon.

[​IMG]

Oh, no here they come.

11. That's them on the hunt for an alleged dime bag. Good tax money at work eh?

12. It's all about safety guys. Go ahead and get all the smoking shit you want. I'm more into securing my freedom and enjoying my smoke at the time. Peace out!

13. Well it's not illegal to order pipes online. If that's what you mean?

14. I realize that it's not illegal to order online, just a strange way to get a pipe. Headshops are everywhere so why not buy local?

15. Depends where you live because the headshop in my town is literally a front for meth dealers and they only carry the really cheesy manufactured style bowls, many people order online because that's where you can find some really unique pieces.

16. Very true, I also saw on tv the other day where the cops are working together with private contractors(tow trucks, private investigators, etc) taking random pics of license plates. Makes me kinda think about going to the grow shop. I really want a nice bong so if I were to order I might get something like that online but a pipe is too easy to make unless you prefer to smoke on glass. My house is all tile so glass doesn't live if you are not careful.

17. I don't have any head shops near me, I would have to drive like an hour away. There's a tobacco shop but I went there and they didn't have any pipes.

18. Wow a tobacco shop that doesn't sell pipes?
    My local tobacco shop has awesome Indian chief pipes lol

19. Since when is an hour drive "far"?

Think about all the work you're doing to get this bong when obviously it would be a problem if his or your parents got hold of it?

So, now, youre dragging your friend into it and potentially putting him at risk of getting caught.

Come on, kid.

It would behoove you to simply take 2.5hrs of your time to drive to the head shop, buy your pipe and then return home. WAY easier than all this secret bullshit youre trying to figure out now. Not to mention much less risk of parents intercepting mail.

20. I don't have a car so I would have to get a friend to take me, but I don't have any friends that will or can take me. And he's the one who came up with the idea so he's dragging himself into it. I also told him I'd buy one for him for taking the risk.
    Come on, Gregory.