buying outdoor seeds

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by 70s, Aug 29, 2008.

1. hey guys im new to this site and i am planning on buying seeds. is it possible to buy from online if i live in the states. i was planning on buying from G.C. but some information popped up saying that i couldnt do it or something. and also if anyone has experience from growing outdoors, could anyone tell me the easiest and best growing plant for the outdoor, i was looking at northern lights or bug bud. thanks a lot

2. Have a look at the Seed banks forum. Should help you.

3. id recommend highgrade seeds and also dr. chronic. ive generally had good experience with them.

4. yeah im looking into dr chronic as well, have you ever orderd from the dr? is it legit?

5. The seed for my current grow came from the Doc.

6. nice, do you live in the states?

7. Ordered from the DR myself here a few months ago. Very speedy ship 5days from the Uk to southern US. Requested they send my order in diff packs/shipments. Followed to the T.;)

8. hey if you live any where but Cali, and way down south man, your season in the states is up and I would suggest growing indoors :D

9. I have been wanting to get seeds from the DR. I think i will have them ordered to a friends house?