Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Buying online?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 4brutissant, Feb 13, 2014.

1. I wantwd to know if any of you guys have ever bought herb online, or from people like in the picture. I've heard some people are successful, but I was thinking if its a cop why would they go after the buyer instead of the supplier? ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1392278745.828531.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. That seems like a dumb idea, but here in Canada our medical mj gets delivered through the mail so maybe you could get away with it.

3. #3 snoopdog6502, Feb 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2014
    Support your local grower and don't buy imported weed. Seeds is another story.

4. Not really trying to buy as my parents, are very strict on weed. Was jus woundering if anyone has ever done for some rainy days when there gone. ;)

5. hahaha. I support him! Havn't tried growing, one day. Heard its alotta work so.

It is a lot of work but with the right attitude its nice. The environment you make for the plants is like Hawaii. :D