Buying Online Seeds in the USA

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by dripink, Nov 5, 2009.

1. Anyone from the U.S. order from any seed banks? How do they ship em so they dont get intercepted? And when they ship, is it signed on delivery? or will they just put it in ur mailbox?

2. The seed bank section may help you better.

3. I use High Grade Seeds. I sent cash, got bonus beans, and they guarantee delivery. I also ordered from Attitude and they also have guaranteed delivery. Got both packages no problem.

4. #4 hipster, Nov 5, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2009
    I'm a research junkie and use Attitude based on that. It's really up to you to find your own comfort level. For me in hindsight I can now laugh about how needlessly paranoid I used to be about that. ;) I signed once, no big deal, and the next time I found it in my mail box. Another one on the way...

5. Let's please not discuss the specifics of stealth packaging from seedbanks, for all we know Customs reads this forum to learn what to look for. Suffice it to say that seedbanks know to be discreet, so their packaging is nondescript, meaning they look as ordinary as possible. There is no hint on the outside as to the actual contents.

6. I am a research junkie like hipster...I tend to way overdo it sometimes. Have been reading this site for over six months. Just about to start my grow soon.

Anyway, I order from Attitude also. Read it was the best out there and damned if it wasn't. Seed arrive quicker than others I have tried. Just my two cents.

Peace.

7. when you orderd from HighGrade did you do priority mail or just regular?

8. My bad!! Post deleted!

9. just order the seeds. i use dr.chronic no problems. keep first order small. and dont worry about custums if they find the seed they take em and send you the envelope with a message about how seeds are illigal. but they could care less about prosecuting for seeds.

10. Just regular mail. Arrived in about 10-11 days from my post office to my mail box.

11. i have used vancoover seed sent them a blank mooney order received seeds in about a month and ordered seeds from amsterdam marijuana seed used a depit card took about a month to get seeds i live in us

12. nice dude, so if i put 2 first class stamps ill be good to go then?

13. btw, im gettin the nl#5 too. hope its good shit!

14. I think it was 71 cents so 2 first class will cover it. NL#5 is a good first timer grow for sure. Low smell so far too.

15. good thats what i like to hear.. lol

Ill have to make a journal once shit gets started.