Buying on Craigslist

Discussion in 'General' started by tubro, Sep 3, 2013.

1. What do you guys think about getting weed on CL? I posted an ad a while ago looking for bud and got a couple replies but I'm not sure if I'm going to meet or not. One reply I got seems really legit but I'm still pretty sketched out about it.

On one hand it could be a good way to meet a new dealer. On the other hand it's probably a good way to meet a cop.

My other concern is if I meet a dealer and he's cool, I will probably keep buying from him. But if he's answering CL ads he might be kinda high profile. I don't want to be meeting with him if he's close to getting his door kicked in.

Your thoughts?

2. sketchyyyyyyyyyyyy

there are better ways to get bud that i cant talk about here

some people are still living in 2011

3. No decent dealer would ever try selling bud through craigslist...

4. Ask a friend instead.

5. If you're not in a Medical state with a Rec, you're taking some big risks here for some marijuana.

6. There is a better website for that kind of thing if you do some research.

7. Dealers aren't exactly rare, some things are better done offline. The internet is great but so is the real world.

8. #8 Nugagerube, Sep 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2013
    Silk Road.

its suppose to be a big secret and underground (in a sense). 

While its the later, its definitely not the former.

And we most certainly can talk about it here.

I saw a thread a while ago about it that a mod made.  :laughing: 

9. The owner was doing an interview for some website or paper wasn't he? Lol yeah kinda makes the "don't talk about" rule obsolete.

10. Once again standards have dropped and are still dropping bigtime on GC, a pity as it doesn't encourage better quality people to join. 

11. Give me a break standards lol

Sent from my HTC One

12. I wouldn't lol.

13. This is surprisingly not a bad idea. One of my best dealers was from CL. All you say is you want "girl scout cookies" or "bud". Cops don't have any reason to meet you and you could say your intent was for bud light or girl scout cookies.

14. A kid from my high school was arrested and served a year in jail for buying a half pound from a cop on craigslist.
    Take that as advice or not. Up to you.

15. I bought a nice bookshelf off Craigslist before, but never MJ. You're better off meeting someone on the streets. At least you can profile them before you meet them face to face. Your future is literally at stake over a single deal. On face value I would say this is not a good idea.

16. It's not like the Cop would automatically slap the cuffs on you as soon as you show up. He will actually hand you the weed and you will have no reason to reject it at that point. Once you start walking away with the weed is when you get slammed to the ground and cuffed. Are you then going to tell them you wanted some cookies or a bud light beer? That would make for a good episode on COPS.

17. I have a staple car

18. If everyone is legal ya

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. That's just a whole special level of stupid. Even with the assumption that OP is after non felony weight it'd still be a non-option for me but a half P? Lol had more cash then sense apparently

20. For real. Dont put your butthole in unnecessary risk for something that literally grows straight up out the earth.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app