Buying Offline help?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by davidalexander, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Could I buy a pipe off the internet with one of those refillable Visa cards? Would I have to prove I'm 18 or what?

2. Most likely, I've only encountered one site where they wanted a copy of your drivers license for age verification, and that was some years back. I've only ever used a real cc but I don't see why it wouldn't work with a refillable card. Just a word of advice though if you're under 18, you shouldn't be posting here and can expect the mods to take notice.

3. It's not that I am under the age of 18, I'd just prefer to use a refillable visa card to buy offline.

4. [quote name='"davidalexander"']
    It's not that I am under the age of 18, I'd just prefer to use a refillable visa card to buy offline.[/quote]

good cover haha. but let's say you want a bowl, and let's say your under 18. a lot of gas stations, hookah bars, smoke shops, and even some head shops won't card, if they do I'm sure u have a friend, older brother, etc that's 18+. i like buying in person so I can really hold and feel the piece before I commit money to it.

5. Hey davidalexandy I think what you mean to say is "buy online" with a visa card. No, no website will make you provide identification. You are good to go. If you need any suggestions on what to buy PM me.

6. yeah screw it, i'll just go to a smoke shop to get a pipe. It's cheaper and will probably have cool ones anyway.

7. I disagree. You will spend a lot less online. $200 pipes in real life can be had for $125 online, there is also way more selection online. The downside is you have to wait for it to ship and you can't see it in real life before you buy it.

8. Plus, customs for overseas purchases etc. I like the prices and conviency online, but being in a headshop feeling what you're about to buy can be better if you're on the edge about a purchase. Plus they can usually throw you a deal.

9. You can order off gc under 18 they dont check

10. [quote name='"B33PB33P"']You can order off gc under 18 they dont check[/quote]

This guy knows from experience :eek::hide: