Buying off of ebay (real or not?)

Discussion in 'General' started by Spark It29, May 15, 2013.

1. some are legit some are knock off. ask the seller to send you more pics or just buy it and hope for the best.

yep I'm calling knockoff. Spend an extra ten bucks and get a legit one.

3. #4 Deleted member 42976, May 15, 2013
    Last edited: May 15, 2013
    yea I wouldn't buy something being shipped from Asia, after all the shipping fees you're probably better off buying one you know is legit.

4. yea I wouldn't buy something being shipped from Asia, after all the shipping fees you're probably better off buying one you know is legit.

</div></blockquote>its actually free shipping though...

5. ALMOST Any shit from honk kong/ asia can be tossed off as a cheap knockoff, or an illegal copy in most cases. Tons of fake 14k, fake cell phone cases, fake nikes, fake hats, fake youuuu name it. Not to mention it is a bitch to return with customs, then language barries that seemingly pop up out of nowhere :confused_2:

6. NEVER BUY FROM CHINA!

Seriously they're known for making cheap copies. Really bad cheap copies.

Best to just ignore any seller's from there unless what you're buying is just a cheap piece of junk anyway and even then buyer beware.

Keep looking, you can usually get things below retail price on ebay that are genuine.

7. Thanks. I knew they did this kind of shit with sports jerseys, that's why I was a little weary. 

8. Probably made with lead just buy the legit one if you want quality.

9. Probably a knock-off. Just buy the legit case. Not to much more money anyways. Good luck to ya. 

10. Unless you would be satisfied with counterfeit  Chinese shit, my advice is to it "NOT" buy such an item from ebay. Even when there is a USA location, it's either somebody warehousing Chinese shit, or somebody using drop ship methods for shipping.