Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Buying nug in the Oxford, UK area?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by micahgee, Sep 2, 2006.

1. Hpwdy blades, Im going to school in the Oxford area and wondering about the ease of purchasing bud. I've tried asking around the various pubs to no avail? Anyone in the UK have any advice?? Much appreciated..

2. Shouldn't be that hard, just ask around more, im from manc and its dry as FUCK but i dunno about oxford, try man and good luck

3. sorry mate...if you cant find bud in a city full of students you aint trying hard enough...:p

4. go to the university and ask someone who has long hair

5. I was at Sheffield Uni in the late sixties. In the students´union there was a so-called quiet room, you were allowed to smoke in there (bet you can´t now) - the place absolutely REEKED of MJ.

6. This.

Dry it may be, but anywhere with such a high concentration of students will have gear.... You just need to get to know people locally.

7. I don't know about you personally but I know that locally there is virtually nothing around, the drought has bitten that hard that the dedicated "Sputnik" smokers have been buying up the good hash and all the green as well because their normal cheap garbage just isn't available, I can say that if it wasn't for my little hobbies I'd be stuck coz I wouldn't be able to just nip out and go score some before the day was over.

8. It has been dry everywhere, yes.

I have many contacts, though, in all corners of the country, so it hasn't been much of a problem for me.

9. gear is such a great term for weed, i love it

anyway, dont feel bad im in a college town and its hard for me to find bud