Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Buying My Own Weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xxADTRxx, May 9, 2011.

1. Ever since I started smoking a year ago, I've always bought weed through my friends. Basically, once they bought from their dealers, I'd pay them for a nug or two. But recently I decided that I'd start buying my own weed, but then I realized, "How?" Can you guys tell me where and how I can find dealers, or something along those lines.

2. Police stations would know.

3. go along with ur friends next time they pick up and try to get introduced to the guy and get his number

4. or better yet, wait till all your friends reup, and throw in, buy quantity, everyone gets a better deal

for example, a quarters like what 100 bucks, you got 3 friends, everyone throw in 75 each and get a ounce for 300...

or even better, get introduced to the guy, then buy a ounce yourself and when your friends need some tell em to holla and you got quarters for 100, sell 3 and you got a free quarter

5. that works too. but i think he was asking about when he's alone and needs weed

6. oh yeah in that case just ask your buddy to introduce you to the guy