Buying my Magic Flight Launch Box tomorrow...

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by jujubes, Aug 16, 2010.

1. and I'm buying it online. However, I'd much prefer to use a prepaid visa of some sort to buy it online rather than have the vaporizer appear on my billing...

I was about to buy a Green Dot Visa today, until I found out that not only am I paying $5.00 for the card itself, I would also end up paying another $6.00 on top of that, and I guess I'd have to wait for activation too.

Anyone have any experience with doing this? What card do you recommend I purchase? Anywhere I can buy a Magic Flight Launch Box locally in Portland, OR? Thanks!

2. You could use an Amazon gift card from Fred Meyers and buy it from Amazon.:)
    If you have your OMMP card, there are a couple of places that can order you one, as well.

3. I've found a place to buy it from where $100.00 gets me free shipping, a free 4 piece non-glued grinder, a whip for it, extra batteries, and a big bag of spearmint to flavor it.

I don't quite meet the requirements for what you suggested :D

4. That website has a coupon code for $15 off you can find on google.

5. #5 spacenstein, Aug 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2010
    You're in a tough situation, and no way is going to be perfect. That greendot vista activation fee of five dollars is reasonable. (mastercard is 8 dollars, and amex isnt accepted most places) Then after setting up your card with paypal, 6 dollars will be deducted as well. (i'm assuming that's what you were talking about) Being setback 11 dollars isn't too much, but if you're hard for cash, just use some patience and save up that extra amount.

6. You can send a postal money order. Thats what i did, just took a bit longer.

• Like Like x 1