Buying my first glass bong any suggestions?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by jbowlin, Aug 23, 2011.

1. I have been smoking for about six months and after using one of my friend's bongs a few times I want to get myself one. I'm looking for a decent glass bong that is somewhere around forty to seventy bucks. I am looking for the best possible bong in this price range and if you could post a specific link that would be helpful.

2. Bongs are delightful, but you might want to check out some bublers too. They're easy to conceal, you can use as a pipe, or put water in it, and they're colorful.
    Good luck friend and happy smokes.

3. Don't, make your own out of a whiskey bottle or something.

4. How about a nice sheldon black tube. Here's one of my simole ones. Straight tube, regular downstem, ice notches, hits nice...not too much lag.

Attached Files:

5. just get a smaller one at first and get some nice use out of it, no more than about a foot high. then if you like it a lot save up a good amount of money and buy a really nice bong with a percolator, ice catcher, ash catcher, and anything else you may desire.

6. So true get what YOU CAN HANDLE i have seen many people buy bongs that they are not ready for yet.... Sad site man :(

7. #7 phil3, Aug 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I think smaller bongs are harder to handle honestly. The smoke is cooled less and condensed if it's a small $30 bong. If nicer bongs hit better, those would be better for newbies.

8. Well see that is mad cheap for a bong but it is our bread. I normally buy the name brands cause I'm dumb like that.

9. Get a Toro. You'll never need another bong.