Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Buying mids for joints

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by afgooitouch, Aug 8, 2012.

1. Don't want to waste dank on practicing joints... Should I buy a quarter ounce of mids to practice rolling and save the dank for my bowl?

2. Dude you can just use the dank. Rip the joint up after you roll it and grab another paper. :)

3. I know but I want to conserve my dank and joints will not do that like a glass bowl

4. So... you want to learn to roll, your only buying mids to learn to roll. But you don't want to smoke dank out of joints because it's wasteful? So your saying this whole thing is pointless basically, cool.

5. I think what he saying that is that he would prefer to use mids in papers as opposed to using dank in papers, and instead save his dank buds for glass

6. I don't think the quality of the weed you're using to learn to roll joints really matters. If you're just trying to learn to roll, just keep rollin' em up and tear em up when you're finished. Don't smoke them. Then just put the weed in your bowl since you want to smoke bowls anyway.

This way, you'll be a successful joint roller, and you get to get high using the glass. win-win

7. [quote name='"geetardude"']I don't think the quality of the weed you're using to learn to roll joints really matters. If you're just trying to learn to roll, just keep rollin' em up and tear em up when you're finished. Don't smoke them. Then just put the weed in your bowl since you want to smoke bowls anyway.

This way, you'll be a successful joint roller, and you get to get high using the glass. win-win[/quote]

It's about the money not the quality I want to save my money on dank for glass.....

8. [quote name='"afgooitouch"']

It's about the money not the quality I want to save my money on dank for glass.....[/quote]

But buying more weed for joints will cost you money. That's not saving money.

9. not necessarily, if one day he wants to smoke a joint, instead of being more wasteful with quality mj, he can just use miss (which he can buy a lot of for cheap) and roll a fattie.

And yes this is what I do, mainly because I find myself smoking a lot of joints and I save my dank for the occasional bong bowl

10. Yes I just want mids for joints so I can save dank for my bowl... Saves me money because I'm not buying dank for joint...

11. Practice rolling tobacco..?

12. This is what most people do, but the consistency of tobacco is different so it's not the same as rolling weed. Rolling tobacco is good for getting the form and technique down though.

13. I agree with this. If u just want to practice rolling, just by a bag of bugler and u practice rolling a bunch of joints, they even come with papers. However, if ur looking to using mids for joints and blunts then (so u can smoke them) then I would just buy mj