Buying marijuana seeds

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Crispytrees, Nov 29, 2016.

1. Hey I was wondering if anybody could help me out, I'm 16 and I've planned, very very carefully, a closet stealth grow, i have everything set up, I just need the seeds, i have a high school checking, and although my parents are linked to it, I'm okay using this as long as it doesn't say "marijuana" or anything suspicious of that sort in the name of the website, however, I was wondering if websites could see that it's only a high school checking account, and therefore decline my payment.. if so I may just try to find a place that accepts a money order... any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks

2. Use Bitcoin. You can buy it from a wallet app on your phone, like Coinbase or AirBitz, and use it to make anonymous transactions. Also, I know there's places that accept cash sent through the mail. It's not very secure, but it is anonymous. Nirvana seed bank has cheap shipping and all their packages are shipped stealth.

Bitcoin - Open source P2P money

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

3. Thanks so much! I'll definitely be looking into this right away

4. I forget the website....but there IS A SITE that sells seeds STRICTLY by cash money only.....or something to the effect....you send them the cash...and they send you the seeds.....FROM WHAT I UNDERSTAND they are legit....it just takes a bit longer to get your beans since they have to wait to recieve your payment...OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT....maybe someone will be by shortly that can give you more detail about it...

Good luck

• Like Like x 3
  5. Although I DO AGREE with this statement......WE ALL KNOW the want to do will eventually override what should I do........do i think you should grow MJ "behind your parents' back?? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Will you? More than likely........so check into SOME KINDA SEEDBANK......REPUTABLE mind you....and do it that way....someone here will have better info

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yeah but its going to be funny when that 16 year olds parents beat the shit out of him when that skunky weed smells up the block granted it doesn't die. GL young buck.

• Like Like x 1
  7. HAHA......while yes, I DO think it's "funny" if that should happen.....I KNOW the OP wont think so....but IT WILL/WOULD BE a POSSIBLE "learning moment" :love-m3j::passing-joint:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Rather well versed in diction for a 16 year old?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. must be 18 to be here have moderator check your ID

• Like Like x 4
  10. AH HAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I KNEW fickle dick would come through with somthing............fickle dick......ishly.....great point!

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  11. If you want it bad enough go open up your own big boy bank account. Make it ok that you make an international payment and order em on herbies. It comes up as a codename on the account statement and arrives discreetly. Boom. Done.

12. Yeah man this is a terrible idea. Are you planning on installing a carbon filter in your closet? If not (which I'm assuming) you're gonna get caught midway through flower lol.

13. Not to mention there's gonna be an increase in a few bucks and your parents might wonder what you have going on that you need 12/12 for.