Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Buying marijuana online

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by firstgrow, Apr 9, 2007.

1. 420th POST!

Mods please delete this thread.

Thanks

2. Happy 420th and just so you know, mods dont like discussion of MOM(mail order marijuana) sites here. I have heard of a lot of people who ordered from them and got what they asked for.

3. haha Thanks for pointing that out and thanks for the reply.

I guess the mods can delete this then.

4. If you can't find any bud hookups around your area, and you need to go through canada to get your bud, then you need to check yourself. Unless of course you live on a farm in montana with no neighbors for miles and miles.

5. I live on the east coast. I can get plenty of bud delivered right to me where ever I am, but its so expensive. We get like .8 for $20. There are no good hook ups. $500 for an ounce of dank. The best prices ive found so far was $30 for a Q of mids/regs and $40 for a eigth of dro (between mids and dank).
    Also I cant get any hash in my area.

6. A season toker would never buy MJ online.

7. Well exuse me.