Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Buying in bulk

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by AlphaOmega420, Feb 4, 2013.

1. my dealer will do 130 for a half o or 180 for a zip, similiar pricing for you guys?

I really need to start growing :/

2. Kinda.... Last oz I got would usually go for 400 in the club... I got it for 300 :) AND its LITERALLY PURRRRRRRRRRPLEEEEEEEEEEEE in color

3. Hell yea..it its dank.

Here in Nj just a quarter oz is $110..I never bought more than that.

4. ouch you guys must really love weed cause I probably would be sober as fuck if I lived on the east coast for those prices lol

5. It depends on where you live. That would be a great price where I live, but I know that some people get cheaper...

Oh, and midwest isn't much better (if at all) than the east coast.

6. Well, if you get the zip then you're getting a whole half for $80, sounds like a deal...

7. A half ounce goes for anywhere from 40-80 here depending on quality.

$60 for mids.

8. Mids- 90 half oz
    Chron- 180 half oz

Mids- 160 Oz
    Chron- 300 Oz

9. i hate price threads.

they make me sad.

10. most i'd pay for an oz of mids is 120, most for dank is 300.

11. in Arkansas it's typically around 300 for an oz but the further northwest you go the cheaper it gets. Up in Fayetteville where the U of A is it can be all the way down to 200

12. me too.

13. where do you live?

14. dude, i live so close to fayetteville ha I wasn't expecting someone on here to be so close

15. Seems about right bro! I don't keep that much on hand as a rule of thumb. i got like maybe a quarter well Two 1/8ths of different stuff But If you go through it pretty regular. I would for sure jump on a big bag.

16. Mind me asking what part of jersey your from? But in Southern jersey I'm talking the tip we get 20/50/100( or 90)/180 I only bought 100 before

17. I smoked a half zip in about a week and a half :/

18. Damn I get a half oz. for 60 of some fire. And a zip for 120.

19. That's in Cali too

20. i'm in central jersey and i've bought a quarter for 115 before. it wasn't about the quality of the weed either. it was just the price the guy sold it at and my connect was away at the time. i said fuck it and bought it.

it's definitely not regular price though from what i've seen.

it's usually 100 for a quarter of the good stuff.