buying in bulk

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by teddybear8, Aug 20, 2012.

1. i was thinking of starting my own seed bank website and i was wondering if anyone could advice me on the best wholesale/bulk seed sites? i was thinking in the region of about 100seeds at a time.

2. There is absolutely no way this can fail.

3. Pretty sure you have to have connections which it appears that you don't

4. What country are you in? if there are already banks operating from that country, don't bother as they have been at it longer and will be better. If you are in a country where there are no other banks, don't bother as you will probably end up getting your hands cut off.

5. If your being serious you need to be grabbing 1000s not 100s. I have 100 seeds in my sock drawer.

6. I was going to say the same thing. 100 seeds is ten packets of seeds. That's like a normal order for most people, my last order was 20 packs of ten, and I'm shopping again, I think your need to think bigger and have money to purchase more.

You contact the seed breeder, and they set up purchase, you have to be in a legal country or they will not sell to you wholesale, you have to have have money and have a good looking functional storefront before you buy them or they will not wholesale to you either. No one I know wants their gear parked out to a shady place. I'd get the domain, set up a site, contact the breeders.

If you in the US, rethink this, it's not legal. If you are underage, also rethink this, your parentals will suffer. If you don't have 10k at your immediate disposal, rethink doing it at all, you will need some capital for investment.

7. #7 1badbruce, Aug 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2012

In business there are a thousand & one ways you can fail. Ask any business man/woman whos's been at it for a while.
    A huge proportion of new business fail within the first five years. I mean like 80 to 85%, forgot what the actual number is.
    And I've got news for you, running a business is no 9to5 job. Usually it's a seven day a week comitment. I was in business for 25 years & after the first ten years I starting taking Sunday's off, no paperwork.
    Vacations, that's a laugh. maybe every five years.
    No wonder I burned out after my 25:D

edit: But ya know what if you never try, you'll never have to worry about failure or for that matter success. Take your shot.:wave: