Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Buying in bulk, or so...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by uberbuddha, Aug 7, 2011.

1. he lives in canada if u talkin about poster above u. and in canda, those prices are very much real and sometimes even better when u meet the right ppl. iv heard of 8ths-qrtrs goin for 15-30 in canada for the supremo

2. it's better to buy in bulk but if your like me, the more you got, the more u smoke..

3. i think it is best to ask be like yo if i get a quad can you take a little off for me if hes is dope he wont mind if he doesnt go lower he blows as a hook and you should find a new one. oh yeah and try to avoid half o's of one strain i notice quick tolerance development to one strain after about an eighth to a quarters worth of it.

4. I get my primo most expensive 240 an o. But prices chane depending on who you know that's what's messed up about Canada.

I can get lows for $80 an o.
    Mids I can get for 150ish an o.
    And the dank is roughly 200. But if you wanna buy bulk you can get a p of lush for 2500-3500. Depends who ya know and how much you get I guess.

5. Nice bragging fail. $450 for a QP of mids is a shit price.

6. wow!

where u live at bruh?

i would love to find a dealer who only charges $10 extra for 2x the amount of weed..

this prices are ridiculous....

wit that said tho..

heres the PRICES that i get from my dealers.

8th - $40
    quarter - $70
    half 0 - $125
    0 - $200

7. So a QP of some "mid shit" costs $50 more than four individual ounces of "some really good pot?"

8. lol Yeah I know I got ripped off with that QP (M-39) but at the time, it was the only dealer I had. The one who sells me an ounce of good shit (Freeze) for $100 is a new dealer I got hooked up with about 3 weeks ago. I don't know for sure, but I would bet that he grows his stuff. And guys, why the hell would I waste my time posting fake prices. I find it weird too that it only costs $10 more for the double, it's ridiculous, he's losing a lot of money. Though it is is choice and I am a happy customer.

9. Damn. I might consider moving to Canada.

So are areas that are medicinal this similar in price?

10. I also tend to have an extremely low tolerance. 1 toke of heads lasts me the night, if not utterly knocking me out. I only marathon smoke with friends, and I am planted at that point, But I will take your words into consideration

11. I live in Quebec, in Gatineau, near Ottawa. Weed is extremely cheap here. Every one smokes in Quebec, that's the cool thing.