Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Buying Hash

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Feronso, Nov 9, 2014.

1. OK, so I was just out to go buy some weed, but my dealer offered me 7g of hash for 70$, which I thought was a great deal, but then he said that he would go and grind it for me, and he came back with only 3.5 grams.
    Now I don't really know much about Hash, but I'm pretty sure that Hash doesn't lose weight when its grinded, or am I wrong?

Well thanks for the answers,

Feronso

Attached Files:

2. #2 Captain_Jack, Nov 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2014
    Weight is weight regardless of whether or not you grind it up. I'm not sure if he's just dumb or if he was trying to pull one over on you :huh:

EDIT: I'd suspect the latter
    Sent from four score and seven years ago

3. You just got ripped off big time. In the south of France where I live half the year that's worth about 5 bucks

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. You just got ripped the fuck off. I would get another dealer.

5. Wtf who grinds hash?? Fucking clowns .....

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..💨⛽️

6. You got ripped off, sorry to say.

Never buy pre ground weed/hash and never accept anything but the full weight of whatever you're paying for.

7. I am no hash expert, but do people actually grind hash?

8. Sounds like he pulled a fast one on you. Time to start looking for a more trust worthy person to do business with. Your dealer is a total douche-monkey.