Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Buying Half Ounces and Up - Saving Money Overall?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LovingTree, Jul 29, 2011.

1. Hey guys, do you guys feel the only way to buy is in weight? 20 Here, 20 there for a g can get annoying, and 1/8th doesn't last me long enough. A half is around 200 here for dank, is it worth it?

2. 200 for a half? Idk dude. Hunt around... I get my halfs for like 140-180. Cali btw but ya. You can get an ounce of low grade dank for 250 round here.

Low grade dank being like better than mids but not being so dank that you just want to eat every nug.

3. Lol, I doubt I will find lower than 200 here. Sucks, I know. :smoke:

4. 60+60=120, 120+120=240...Seems legit.:cool:

I can't buy more than an eighth though, otherwise I smoke through it too quickly.:cool:

5. I pay $220 so consider yourself luckier than me haha.

6. yeah well it depends on how much your eights are and who you know... but for the most part yes you'll save some money

Here in Canada I pay $100-120 for a half O of dank.. thats 2-4 grams I wouldn't have had extra if I bought 2-3 grams everytime.

7. 200 is the going rate in MOST areas, and yes, considering if i buy a zip at 400 (btw if your halfs are 2 you should be asking for atleast 370-375 for a full) and sell most of it at 20/g you're still making a few $$$.000's on that O, PLUS you still have some left over to smoke.

8. also with buying weight mke sure its scaled in front of you, bring a friend, do it INSIDE, and make sure its chill that your friend is allowed in. middlemen will always pinch if you send them out to get it and if you front your money chances are you will get robbed or shorted. stay safe bru :wave::smoke:

9. You don't think they would be offended if I brought my scale, do you?

10. no, its acceptable.

11. God damn those prices suck dick. I would laugh if someone tried to charge me that much. Good thing I live on the west coast I guess.
    1/8= $20
    1/4= $35
    1/2= 65
    Oz= $110

12. I get half an O for 185 but that's actually rare in my area it's usually 190-200. It is definitely worth buying weight, trust me dude the first time you see that half O and bring it home and should put it in a mason jar, your going to be so happy.

13. Canada....

1g - 10
    1/4 - 70
    1/2 - 140
    Oz - 280

pretty much how it works.... that's dank btw.

14. Dont bring a scale, its offensive and a little awkward truth be told

15. And by the way, 20 dollars gets you 1g where I live so fuck all of you and your cheap ass prices.

16. is that an ounce of dank? because i'm in van, and an ounce of dank costs me around 160-180.

17. Wow man I wish I was cool enough to get my shit for that price, you're amazing!
    /sarcasm.

18. #18 ToTheDome, Jul 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    You get it straight from the grower? Cause those are the prices for mids at the club not dank

19. #19 ToTheDome, Jul 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    That's more like it lol. You skipped 1/8 for some reason lol dank eigth is like 40-45

20. Well Considering kush is like 10$ a gram in canada I can afford to grab in large quantities, or just stop considerably and get a dime or two every week when school is on that is haha.

I picked up a half zip two weeks ago of some nice skunky kush, and its lasted me till just about tommorrow night lmao gotta love good weed, I have to smoke less and still get high if not higher