Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Buying from your dealer on Christmas?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by justcallmekg, Dec 25, 2015.

1. So today's Christmas and i just ran out of bud, would it be wrong to hit my dealer up today? If it were me I'd be okay with it cause hey money's money but idk he might not be. Any of you ever do this?

2. Depends on dealer and if they have family, can't hurt to ask.

"Shitty timing, but if you are available tomorrow (or today) let me know if we can meet up"

Either he be available and you get your or he lets you know when he is available next

3. he is a business man. man.

4. you are a bad business man

5. Money dont stop for Holiday events, i know all of mine would be cool to have a smoke on christmas as well.

6. My man just texted me. Business is business.

7. There is more then one timezone buddy.

8. Depends on the dealer. If it were me I would tell you to wait until later. You knew it was Christmas and should have stocked up before hand.

9. Most people that sell weed have families, I don't know about you but I have like 3 different family supper and 10 hours of driving over the next couple of days.

10. After reading your posts I have concluded you are not in that demographic

Did you ever find out how long a pinner will get you high for?

Or if that weed was laced

/probablyatroll

11. I wouldn't mind if you ask if i was the dealer but don't be pushy if the dealer is busy.

12. holidays are windfalls. you can expect OT. it's a public service for pete's sake.

13. If your going to message him asking if he's free at least wish him a merry christmas at the same time.

14. i bought weed before Christmas, because I know my dude has family and I'm respecting that. But my other dealer won't even call me back after 7 hours when I had cash in hand ready to get stoned, the day before Christmas eve.

15. you knew your sack was getting short, why didn't you pick up like 3 or 4 days ago...you never pick up bud on 4/20 always get that shit a few days ahead

16. #16 Tonika, Dec 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2015
    My dealer is family lol he don't care when I call.

17. Just send a text dude like they said if he is busy. He is busy. If not your in luck. I was lucky enough to chill with mine on Christmas eve and even threw some freebies my way but asking never hurt.

18. I got a quarter off my dude today.

19. fuck that I just came from the trap, they open errday 24/7. [​IMG]

I don't fuck with dealers that have a life outside of dealing.

20. I have, a couple of occasions in the past. If you don't know, I say it doesn't hurt to ask. If he has not directly told you not to do so, then you technically cannot know better than to, you know what I mean? I also advise that if you do, proper protocol here would be to wait until later evening-ish, morning is respectfully and obviously out of the question. Who knows, man, he could be down with it and you could wind up getting a nice 'holiday deal' of some type![​IMG] hope this helps!

jah!/*d$* [​IMG]