Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Buying From Someone At Work, 2Nd Time For A Half Ounce. He Said He Needs The Money Before To Re Up?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BongHits420x, May 23, 2013.

1. #1 BongHits420x, May 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2013
    DELETED

2. Never ever ever ever ever give your money to someone without getting weed. Rule number 1 dude. Especially for a half. Never front. 

3. i'd take that risk right now... but things are dry in my world in Florida.  i've done it before, but your have to trust him.  You do know where he works.  But, it's not like you can tell your boss if he stiff ya.  Good luck.

4. however, I have been in the position where my guy has to get my money first to do the re-up transaction, then brings the green by. works 100% for me.. depends on how well you know him.

5. He'll most likely take the money and run, classic move. Unless you really really trust him.

6. #6 BongHits420x, May 23, 2013
    delete 

7. #7 Jumbo, May 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2013
    I buy from a very close friend who i know alot about, like where his entire family lives and shit lol so i trust him with money no problem.

I have left him with 800$ before no problems. He would only buy and get rid of shit the same day, never holding onto much after he moved out of his old place. So if just give him the money like 1700 when he got off work, he would usually go home, shower and change and bullshit, and about 2100 he would go to his friends that lived a couple blocks away from my house,  where his dealer would drop off the shit and he would let me know and i would drive over after my late shift at 0000ish to get it. Never had a problem.... 

But it depends on the situation. I personally wouldnt do it unless i knew i could get it back if anything happened. If you 'na mean. lol

8. #9 BongHits420x, May 23, 2013
    delete

9. If not u will see him at work...if he fucks you over rat him out lol.

10. He could just not have all of the money, but once you hand over the cash there's a possibility you'll get robbed. Is he a shady guy? Is he trustworthy? Listen to your instincts. If you go through with it keep in mind that it may not go as planned.

11. He sounds like a nice guy. You should give him your debit card and password in case he needs more money.

12. #13 BongHits420x, May 23, 2013
    delete

I always give my bank account number and SSN as a token of my trust.

14. He may just be trying to help you out instead of being a drug dealer.

Not everyone is a drug dealer.

15. Have you been in the army before? Military? Navy... something like that?

16. #17 BongHits420x, May 23, 2013
    delete

17. #18 Swingset Virtue, May 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2013
    I see. I don't know how much you know the guy, but when I first started smoking I only had access to middlemen, so I couldn't buy weed without fronting. Got burned a few times, but it worked.

Don't give your money to people you don't trust

18. #19 aPersonUponaHill, May 23, 2013
    Last edited: May 23, 2013
    You don't buy it is what you do. You say sorry I am going to look elsewhere. 

No what you need to do is find a real weed dealer, and not a broke kid. 

If anyone ever asks you for money upfront, tell them hell no. Fronts work both ways, they dont. 

19. Then he isn't even a dealer. Lol Find a guy who is at least flipping qp's or something if you wanna buy half o's and ounces and shit.