Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Buying from craigslist

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TokinBro, Oct 26, 2011.

1. So there is an ad on craigslist selling a nice bong that I want to buy, but the guy selling it is from my town (No, not SF). The only thing is I'm living with my parents ATM so I don't want it to end up being someone I know selling it, because I know they can see my name in my email address. What do you think, is it worth it?

2. Take two minutes of your time and make a new email address if you're suspicious

And if it's someone you know, smoke with him/her?

3. Use a different e-mail. Problem solved.

4. If your worried, say "fuck criagslist" and go to a headshop instead. Less risk, more choice in piece for personalization. But do what ya want.

5. Well....the person selling it obviously smokes weed. If your parents don't approve, they'd obviously be ratting themselves out too by "telling on you." So what are you so worried about?

6. idk it also seems sketchy to buy a used piece

7. Then don't buy a used piece. Either take what you've got to a local headshop, or save up and go to a local headshop. Most stores have decent prices and pretty nice pieces. Plus, supporting local headshops is important.

8. Craigslist is fine. My friend just picked up a worked SYN inverted showerhead for 180. That's an amazing deal.