Buying from Attitude without Credit Card???

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by onslaught232, Aug 10, 2009.

1. Okay, so I'm planning on buying seeds from Attitude to start my first grow operation (very excited). And I wanted to see the payment options they offered so I filled my cart with my intended purchase (3 Automatic Easy Rider seeds). Went threw all the steps, registered an account and got to stage 3, payment methods. I can't use a credit card cause I dont have one and this is not the purchase I want to put on the parents CC. So, I clicked print order form to see what that was.

Well, I guess i just put an order threw, I thought there would be one last step to confirm it where I would stop, but guess not, cause I got an order confirmation.

My question is has anyone bought from attitude not using a CC? and what are the details of this print order form? Is there someway I can wire Attitude the money without using a credit card that is safe and reliable?

I have asked all the same questions in an email to Attitude, but this just happened and I'm freaking out, wanting to know what to do. I need the seeds before Aug. 24th when i leave for school.

I know this as nooby as it can get, but I really need some help. THanks

2. There's a link, pretty hard to miss actually, that says "Other payment methods".

How you didn't see it, I have no idea. But just email them and arrange payment via that, you can do money order or anything.

3. maybe the wake n bake bowls before took my eyes off it, I dont know but, thanks, Im sure ill be able to work something out

4. I am assuming you are over 18, so get a credit card then. I ordered with one and to my house, no problem got them in mail today, ordered on the fourth.. It's probably the safest method to get money to them. Would you want to send 100-150 bucks in cash overseas? I wouldn't..

5. I would go get some prepaid visa cards, get them registered as it says to do on the package of the card, specifically for making online purchases and then register it with a phony name but the address you want to send it to. Perfect planning.

6. So I sent attitude an email, regarding all of this, explaining my situation, and they reply with you must at least 18 years of age to order from our site. thank you.........
    seriously wtf, who replies with that with the most simple straight forward email saying help me with my order. im 21 for christ sake, why would they think im under 18

7. Probably because they figured if you were over 18 you would have some sort of payment plan/credit card to purchase things online.

8. Okay, so I'm just gonna mail them a birthday card with cash in it for my order and the order # poste inside. I can't wait any longer cause I leav for college in 10 days and need them by them. So has anyone done this or know if this cool to just mail cash to these guys?

9. I think anyone buying seeds online with a credit card is very foolish. It remains as a transaction on your credit card and can be used as proof against you that you knowingly ordered an illegal product. It's called paper trail. Not smart at all imho.

10. How would you suggest paying for them?

11. Well if you'd actually read what was said on the thread you would figure that out.

12. Prepay at wallmart, will be labeled as attitude gifts, dont buy cards at checkouts, they have monthy fees. go to the department for checks and shit. 4 dolla activation and tahts it.

Worked for me!

13. i could only find the cards by the checkout and it looked like they wouldnt work internationally.

14. store, internet does not matter. i used em, go to the check place/ intern orders/money orders

15. You complainers are idiots. I have over 2 years of orders and no problems with credit card orders shipped to my house. Stop acting like everyone is out to find the small man. Attitude is the best and I have never been in trouble for ordering and have received all my beans over 900 beans in 2 years

16. Sure you have. :rolleyes: